What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photos or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or profile, enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services or use certain other site features.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or profile, enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We may transfer the information we collect about you to third-parties.
We engage in this practice because we may share your profile or other information, including zip code, pictures, and responses to other art profile questions, with our third party art partners including artists, galleries, art advisors and consultants and others in order to allow them to identify and submit art for your Keenlee art portfolio and viewing room.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to your account
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur we will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence with the exception of correspondence required to communicate with you about your account or any transactions.
Oakland, CA 94612
Last Edited on 2017-10-18